• Yes, I agree with capital punishment.

Capital punishment is extremely necessary. We should take these people out back and let their victims or victims family beat them to death. This should be televised nationally. We should send a message to our society that we will not tolerate violent criminals. Doing this would deter crime and save a lot of money.

• I support capital punishment

While I am quite liberal in many ways, I am a staunch supporter of capital punishment. The thought of an innocent person being put to death is truly terrible but given modern forensics, how often are those sentenced to die found to be innocent? Once every line of inquiry is exhausted and there is otherwise no possible reason to doubt, capital punishment should be allowed. I also think that it should be an option for those sentenced to life without parole. Capitol punishment should be administered by trained doctors who support death with dignity and not unqualified civil servants in states who cannot even admit where they get their chemicals from. Everything possible should be done to make death as quickly as possible with minimal suffering. I support this because some crimes are so heinous that housing and caring for some criminals is insulting to tax payers. I hate to mention cost versus human life but perhaps the cost saving would allow our legal system to focus on other offenders who are being let free due to to prison overcrowding. Drug offenders may not be killers or rapists but they trade in misery and don't deserve to be out here with the rest of us. Before anyone bites my head off, I am not talking about a kid with a couple of joints, I'm talking about career repeat offenders with violent histories whose sole cause for remorse was being caught.

• Jabba the hut

Saugfbs fkdbfkvbf ,kvbflhfvlwivfvf,vefo ugfeuiwg egwef gi gui efegfui gu jkbbh h hj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j jj j j jj j j j jv

• Capital Punishment Is Right

Capital Punishment Is Right. Why should you take someone's life and not get punished for it? You should die just like the person you killed had to. It is only fair to the families and the victims of crimes. I am all in for Capital Punishment Forever. It Is Right.

• I disagree with capital punishment

My name is egg and I don't support this because the person is already living in guilt they should just get a life time of jail because that is worse than death. They made a mistake and shouldn't go to heaven were its piece and quiet they should go to jail where its loud and terrifying

• I disagree with capital punishment

• I disagree with capital punishment

• I disagree with capital punishment

• Against Capital punishment

I am against capital punishment because I feel the person who was cruel and sick enough to take a persons life should have to live the gilts and shame for the rest of their life. They should be made to see the pain they have inflicted onto that persons family and see how there own mother will react knowing there child has took someone's life and destroyed that family. They should be made to live with it forever

• I disagree with death penalty

However by giving them capital punishment it doesn’t make them feel regretful about what they did was wrong. Also let them be in prison and think about the freedom that they do not have than they will ask for death because some criminal would love to hang to death and I think this will be kind of torture and they will be asking there self why they didn’t die for whole of their life.

• I disagree with capital punsiment

• No no no capital punishment

I believe that capital punishment is wrong because death is not a punishment, it is a solution. Also, criminals deserve to be punished for their crimes. I really really really love peace. My father was killed by the law, that is why i really hate capital punishment. I love you.

• Capital punishment is wrong, criminals deserve to suffer

I believe that capital punishment is wrong because death is not a punishment, it is a solution. Also, criminals deserve to be punished for their crimes, life inprisonment would take away the offenders privalages and make them misrable. I think that death is too easy a punishment. Death does not make an offender suffer like their victim would have.

• No Capital Punishment

Capital punishment is unconstitutional because it violates the constitution, doesn't deter crime, and isn't effective.

In the 5th amendment it states Nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb;
    This amendment is not being followed in the court case of Francis v. Resweber. Willie Francis was sentenced to death by electric chair at age 16 in 1964. At the time of his original execution, the chair malfunctioned and electrocuted him but didn't fully kill him. They were forced to set another execution date and to fully kill him in another execution. This teen was electrocuted twice for the same offense just because the government does not have reliable tools.

In the 8th amendment it states that Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishment inflicted.
    Capital Punishment is shown to be cruel and unusual in the same Francis v. Resweber case. This case is cruel and unusual because the government, tortured Willie Francis, a 16 year old, by electrocuting him but not fully killing him. This also shows that the chair is not fully and utterly expected to kill the person everytime they get electrocuted.

Capital punishment ins't a crime deterrent. A study in California during 1952-1991 recorded the amount of homicides during execution and non-execution years. In 1952-1967, years with executions, homicide were 10% of crimes. During 1968-1991, homicides were 4.8% of crimes. There were no executions during those years. This shows that criminals do not think about the punishment for the crime they commit. Not all states use capital punishment.

Capital punishment is not effective. This is shown in the amount of people that are wrongly accused and put on death sentence and/or killed. Since 1973, more than 130 people have been wrongly accused but found innocent, either before death or after.

Section 1. Of the 14th amendment states that No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    Bias or prejudice either within the trial system or imposed by outside events will deny one's right to a fair trial.
    People are not being equally protected if there is withdrawn information that might find them innocent during the trail. This is the what happens in the court case of Daniel Wade Moore in Alabama. In 2002 Daniel Moore was convicted of the murder and sexual assault of Karen Tipton. In 2009, 256 pages of withdrawn evidence were found and Daniel Moore was found innocent. He was almost deprived his life without a fair trial.

Capital Punishment trials also cost much more than regular trials. On average, a capital punishment trial cost $1.27 million while a normal trial cost $740 thousand. Capital punishment trials are more expensive.