Do you agree with Eastern District of Pennsylvania Judge Gerald J. Pappert's decision to deny the Republican party's request for poll watchers to monitor precincts on Election Day?

• Yes, I agree with Judge Gerald J. Pappert's decision to deny the Republican party's request for poll watchers to monitor precincts on Election Day.

Yes, I agree with Judge Gerald J. Pappert's decision to deny the Republican party's request for poll watchers to monitor precincts on Election Day. Poll watchers are only meant to intimidate those who do not vote for Trump. There is no reason we need people to watch polls, since voter fraud is nonexistent.

• Yes it is

The Eastern District of Pennsylvania's Judge Gerald J Pappert's decision to deny the Republican party's request for poll watchers to monitor precincts on Election Day, in my humble opinion, is the right decision to make. Voting is a private affair, and having people nearby may cause distress and sway voters.

• I disagree with Eastern District of Pennsylvania Judge Gerald J. Pappert's decision to deny the Republican party's request for poll watchers to monitor precincts on Election Day

I disagree with Eastern District of Pennsylvania Judge Gerald J. Pappert's decision to deny the Republican party's request for poll watchers to monitor precincts on Election Day. The judge is violating a fundamental first amendment right to peacefully assemble. The fact that it is an election is of no consequence.

• No, I don`t think so.

The lawsuit also claimed that the law violates voters' free speech — an argument Pappert characterized as weak, adding that poll watching is not a fundamental right under the First Amendment. The challenge came as polls showed a tight race between Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Trump has warned of "rigged elections" in "other communities" including cities like Philadelphia and has encouraged supporters to monitor the polls.