Do You Agree With Former Vice President Al Gore's Statement Against the Dakota Access Pipeline?

• Yes, I do

He is absolutely right. People deserve better than this. The Dakota access pipeline should never have been allowed to start building. Water is much more important than oil. We are in the midst of water crisis, and it is happening slowily enough and with little enough fanfare that we do not realize it.

• Yes, I agree with former Vice President Al Gore's statement against the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Yes, I agree with former Vice President Al Gore's statement against the Dakota Access Pipeline. The Pipeline will cause too much environmental damage. If there is a leak, oil will pollute rivers and valleys. It will affect millions of people and could lead to the extinction of many different animals.

• No, I don`t agree.

This is also an opportunity to acknowledge and learn from the traditional values being expressed by the Standing Rock Sioux to protect life on Earth.
    The effort to ensure that their voices are heard and their rights are respected are not only issues of civil rights and religious freedom, but reflect the choice we must make to ensure a sustainable, just, fair and healthy future for all generations to come.

• No, I don't agree with Former Vice President Al Gore's statement against the Pipeline.

No, I don't agree with Former Vice President Al Gore's statement against the Dakota Access Pipeline. I believe that if the Pipeline could help reduce costs of natural gas and create jobs then it should be done. It is important that the company building the pipeline does make sure to take proper precautions against any type of leaks.