Do you agree with Janet Reno that TV violence should be limited by voluntary or regulatory means?

• Yes, if it is too graphic.

Violence on tv that hints at an action and asks us to figure out why or how it happened is one thing. But graphic depiction of violence over and over again can not have a good effect on us, especially on our young people, who begin to think this is normal behavior.

• TV violence should be voluntarily limited

Writers and producers of TV shows need to start being more creative with their programming. There are too many police shows, serial killer shows, etc. that use violence as a way of drawing in audiences simply for the shock factor. Meanwhile we as a society are scared half to death of seeing sex on TV. I think there are more entertaining things in the world than seeing people get shot at or beat up.

• TV violence should be limited by voluntary or regulatory means.

There should not be excessive violence on television, especially programs that children could watch. It is necessary to enforce a certain level or morality on television. People do not want to see graphic violence on television, and they do not want their children watching it, either. There need to be regulations.

• No, TV violence should not be regulated.

I believe that every time you regulate something that is deemed bad for people, two things happen: 1.the Thing you regulate becomes wildly popular and desired by many and 2. When you regulate something you just end up driving it underground where it continues to thrive one way or another. I believe TV violence should be regulated by parents. Parents should be responsible for controlling what their children watch.

• No. I do not agree with Janet Reno that TV violence should be limited by voluntary or regulatory means.

No. I do not agree with Janet Reno that TV violence should be limited by voluntary or regulatory means, because violence on Tv is already regulated. That's why we have television ratings. What needs to regulated is negligent parents who let their kids what television shows that they should not be watching.