Do you agree with Jeremy Hill that the Cleveland Browns are "not that good"?

• I do Agree with Jeremy Hill.

I have been watching a few games this year and I had already realized that the Cleveland Brown's weren't doing so great hence why I agree with the statement that Jeremy Hill made. I think there going to need to tighten up their game if they want a chance at winning this season.

• I do agree

Yes, I agree with Jeremy Hill that the Cleveland Browns are not that good. I don't think they play that well. I know there are a lot of other teams that play so much better. I am sure their fans would disagree but they are blind to the truth of the matter.

• Look at wins

They winning games this season against divisional rivals. They beat the Steelers, for the first time in recent memory and are legitimatly in the playoff hunt. Brian Hoyer has played well enough to limit the muffles about Johnny Football needing to play. Sure not all games are pretty but they are putting points on the board and closing games out. Wins and loses are the only thing that counts, and right now they are winning enough to stay in the hunt.

• No, I dont agree that the cleveland browns are "not that good"

No, I dont agree that the cleveland browns are not that good because every team has individual strenghts and weaknesses vs other teams and something that the cleveland browns are not so good at they may be great in something else so it isn't fair to judge them just based on how they play.