Do you agree with Lyndon LaRouche that September 11th was an "inside job"?

• No, I do not believe the September 11th attacks were an inside job.

I do not believe the September 11th terrorist attacks were an inside job. However, I am aware that George Bush was notified of a higher risk of an attack and took no extra precautions to prevent it. Still, I see no evidence that the government planned and carried out these attacks.

• 9/11 May have been an inside job. But not likely.

Those people that still insist that 9/11 was a federally funded and supported event apparently do not like factual information. The terrorists involved had documented ties as reported by our government's and our allies intelligence agencies(even a few not so friendly nations agree). The terrorist organization responsible for the attack (Al-Qaeda if you have not been paying attention) was not only foreign, but openly already in conflict with our forces in several countries most people forget we were in. Yes, Al-Qaeda was funded at one time by the CIA, but at the time of the attacks, they were not, and they were openly angry, and historically crippled by the lack of funding. This is thought to be the main reason UBL turned his wrath towards the US. We stopped funding him and he was ultimately defeated when he grasped for power and came up short.

• I do not agree that September 11th was an inside job

I do not agree that September 11th was an inside job. The September 11th attacks resulted in not only a grievous loss of life but also irreparable damage to the economy. Any advantage that the US would have gained by attacking its own citizens would have been more than canceled out by the economic recession that occurred as a direct result of the attacks, leading to less relevance on the world stage.

• They Had Help

I do not believe that Lyndon LaRouche's idea that September 11th was an inside job. I believe there are still unanswered questions about the events of that day, that need further clarification. I do believe there was involvement within our government, but I do not believe it was exclusively designed by the federal government.

• Lyndon LaRouche is mentally ill.

Lyndon LaRouche, oh lordy. If the phrase "nutjob" was in the dictionary, the definition would be his name. No, I don't agree with him that 9/11 was an inside job. I feel sorry for truthers like LaRouche and company, who simply cannot accept the facts of what happened that awful day.