Do you agree with Newt Gingrich's views on immigration?

• If It Can Gain Support

I am in favor of resolving the immigration policy in the United States and I am not worried about what policy is chosen. For that reason, I feel that I could support Newt Gingrich's views if he can get enough support to get the changes passed. At this point I feel its more important for us to take actions, even if its not ideal.

• No on Newt's stance.

I do not agree with Newt Gingrich's views on immigration. This is because he is too lenient on illegal immigrants. While he seeks to have people settle into the country legally rather than have an underground world of illegals residing in the US, he still doesn't have a tough enough stance on arresting and fining them.

• No, Newt is delusional.

I think Newt's ideas are okay, but the simplistic way he delivers these ideas are ridiculous. He always harps on a path to citizenship, which I agree with, but he says nothing about streamlining it or making it an easier process. Newt would still have immigrants jumping through hoops. No go.

• Since hell hasn't frozen over, no.

I don't agree with Newt Gingrich on anything. The man is a hypocritical, bigoted and nasty little troglodyte. My personal preference for immigration reform is a blanket amnesty for all people who have not committed any other felonies than being undocumented. And also a streamlining of the process for those attempting to come here legally.

• No, I do not agree with Newt Gingrich

I do not agree with Newt Gingrich's views on immigration. He does have more moderate view on immigration than a lot the United States politicians, but I still believe that immigration should be relaxed and make it more possible for people to immigrate to the United States. I think that deportation should not be a focus of the United States but change the focus to make immigrants into citizens.