Do you agree with Ruth Bader Ginsburg that Citizens United should be overturned?

• There should be limits to how much campaign donations can take place

The landmark Citizens United case allows for unlimited campaign donations. I think that this should definitely be overturned because with unlimited campaign donations in place, certain campaigns can have an enormous war chest that allows them to seize power more easily simply because they have the funds to sponsor things like attack ads.

• Yes, Citizens United should be overturned.

Yes, Citizens United has to be reversed because it is a law that helps rich people and corporations get their favorite candidate elected. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is right to say it should be overturned and people on both sides of the political spectrum should agree with that. It has given more power in elections to the rich.

• No, I do not agree with Ruth Bader Ginsburg that Citizens United should be overturned

No, I do not agree with Ruth Bader Ginsburg that Citizens United should be overturned. Citizens united is a case the dealt with campaign spending. In the case the court ruled that the government cannot restrict independent political expenditures by nonprofit organizations. If the organization id not funded by the government, the government should not control its expenditures.

• I disagree with Ruth Bader Ginsberg at Citizens United should be overturned

I wholeheartedly disagree with Ruth Bader Ginsburg that the Citizens United case should be overturned. While she makes a compelling argument for its reversal, the reality is that free speech comes in many forms. It is not, and should not, be limited only to the written or spoken word. As technology advances, this becomes more true.