Do you agree with Shaun White's decision to drop out of slopestyle at the Olympics?

• Weighing The Risks Involved

I agree with Shaun White's decision to drop out of the slope-style at the Olympics. This is the first time they are having this competition and it seems he wanted to be a part of it, however he has incurred an injury and it's not his first. I don't blame his at all for not taking the risk.

• Yes,I agree with Shaun White's decision to drop out of slopestyle.

I think that Shaun White made a good decision when he dropped out of slopestyle.It was more important to him to get another gold medal in half pipe than to risk getting seriously injured in the new event.In addition he wants to give other Americans the chance to medal in the new winter olympic sport.

• I agree with him.

I think that he knows himself and what he is capable of best and that if he feels that it was too risky to attempt a medal in slopestyle then, it was probably too risky. If he injured himself then he wouldn't be able to compete for anything and he was more confident in his ability to win the halfpipe competition.

• He knows snow.

Yes, I agree with Shaun White's decision to drop out of slopestyle at the Olympics. The man has been in the sport for most of his life, if he says the course is too dangerous to use then I believe him. There have been so many problems at Sochi, it's not tough to believe they got the course wrong, too.

• Yes it was a calculated decision.

Yes, I agree with Shaun White's decision to drop out of slope style at the Olympics, because he has to focus on his goals. Shaun White wants to win a third gold in his other event. He made a smart decision to focus on that, rather than risking physical injury to compete on a course that he did not feel was safe. He made a smart decision.

• No no no

He really let the United States down. He is probably one of the worlds best snowboarders and he should be representing his nation. He says it's because it's to dangerous, but Vancouver's was a lot more dangerous. Now a lot of people have been calling him a coward, and that hes afraid to lose.