Do you agree with the NCAA's selections for the men's basketball tournament?

• Yes, I agree with the NCAA's selections for the men's basketball tournament.

Yes, I agree with the NCAA's selections for the men's basketball tournament because the selection committee picked the most deserving teams to be in the NCAA tournament. Although many people felt that Monmouth, St. Mary's, and South Carolina were snubbed, I trust the selection committee had good reasons to select other teams instead of these teams.

• Yes I do

For the most part, the NCAA has gotten it right as far as picking the 68 teams who have a chance at the National tite. Seems like since they started the play-in games, there has been a lot less complaining if your team didn't make it in. This year, the top seeds seem pretty clear too.

• There will always be controversy surronding the tournament

There are experts who choose the field and also seed each team. Every year, a few teams feel snubbed. The experts are not perfect, and may make a wrong decision. But they feel that they have picked the best teams. If teams feel snubbed, they need to play better next season to make sure there is no question that they deserve to be in the tournament.

Yes, I agree with the NCAA's selections for the men's basketball tournament because most of the deserving teams got into the tournament. Although some top teams such as Monmouth, South Carolina and St. Mary's were left out, I strongly believe that the selection committee has adeqaute reasoning for leaving these teams out.