Do you agree with the portion of the UK's Digital Economy Bill which forces citizens to register if they want to view pornography?

• No, I do not agree with the portion of the UK's Digital Economy Bill which forces citizens to register if they want to view pornography.

No, I do not agree with the portion of the UK's Digital Economy Bill which forces citizens to register if they want to view pornography because this just be a private decision. Who are we to say what is right and wrong? If someone wants to watch pornography in private, who cares?

• No, because this violates freedoms.

It does help to reduce the number of kids who will have access to pornograpy, but this is something that parents should help to regulate, not the government. The UK does not have freedom of speech or religion in the same way that the US does, so this is not entirely surprising.

No, I do not agree with the portion of the UK's Digital Economy Bill which forces citizens to register if they want to view pornography. While it seems that the British government finds it suitable to pry into the private viewing preferences of its public, adult internet users should be free to access whatever material they want without having to register.

• No, i disagree.

I strongly disapprove this idea. It is not the right idea for citizens to have to register if they want to view pornography. I believe that a low should be enacted that is equal to every citizen. This will actually promote pornography rather than curbing it. Therefore this portion of the UK's Digital Economy Bill is not right.