Do you agree with the school of voluntarism that human will is the basic factor of the universe?

• I agree with the school of voluntarism that human will is the basic factor of the universe.

I agree with the school of voluntarism that human will is the basic factor of the universe. I think that human will is the most important factor in the universe. Without human will we would not be where we are today. I think it is the most important factor that we have.

• Yes, I think that human will is the basic factor in the universe.

I think that human will is likely the most powerful force humanity has, with sufficient willpower anything can be accomplished by the human race, humans have created some amazing structures and even sent one of it's own to outer space based off of willpower, I do think willpower is the driving force behind our greatest accomplishments.

• We have used human will to change our world.

Yes, I can agree that human will is the basic factor of the universe. Or at least agree that it is so in the universe that we control. Everything that has happened on Earth is due more to the design of man than it was the design of nature. We are a powerful force.

• Get over yourselves.

If you want to talk about the universe, you must realize that humankind lives on but an infinitesimal dot in a space where celestial bodies are separated by great distances; it lives in a universe that has been here for an eternity before its own existence. Humankind will live out its time on Earth, but the universe will continue its course without it.

• No, not at all.

I do not think that human will is the basic factor of the universe. There are parts of the universe we haven't seen, species from other planets we haven't met, physics we have yet to discover, and things that we cannot even see without the telescope. Voluntarism is an arrogant stance to take.

• No I Do Not

I do not believe that human will is the basic factor of the Universe. I think such a suggestion leads the idea that we are somehow the center of the Universe and that clearly is not the case. There is so much more to the Universe, we shouldn't be so narrow minded about our role in it.