• Yes, I do.

There is going to be a revolt and a revolution. Our system of governtmen does not work. We are very unhappy about it, and we are looking for a change. We picked two of the worst people to run for president and now we are paying for the consequences and it will be brutal.

• I do not agree with anti-trump protesters

When Trump hesitated to show his willingness to a projected concede, the liberals and their media was angry. Now it is your turn to concede, you refuse to accept your failure, and throw a tantrum, even go violent. This is not only about Trump. You loose the house, you loose the senator seats, state governors! It is a slap on the face! No wonder you go topless. Suck it up, losers! Time to wake up!

• No, I don`t agree.

I do not agree with the Trump protest in Los Angeles I do not agree with the protests against Donald Trump in Los Angeles, but only to the extent that they are violent in nature. The protesters are a bunch of bullies who are throwing a fit because they didn't get their way. This is not an open democracy.

• This is not an anarchy.

The protesters need to accept the results. If Clinton had won, society certainly would not be accepting protesters in Los Angeles or anywhere else. They would be calling for unity. The protesters are a bunch of bullies who are throwing a fit because they didn't get their way. This is not an open democracy.

• I do not agree with the Trump protest in Los Angeles

I do not agree with the protests against Donald Trump in Los Angeles, but only to the extent that they are violent in nature. People are free to protest under the first amendment of United States Constitution. However that right is limited too peaceful demonstration. When it crosses to violence, then those committing such ask should be arrested.