Do you always know for sure whether something is good or evil?

• Yes, I typically know the difference.

I believe each person has a conscience, or a knowledge of what is right or wrong. Over time, people may push down this little voice in their heads, and if this is done repeatedly, the conscience can eventually become silenced. If I think of doing something wrong, my conscience will speak up and tell me so; I have nurtured it and believe it to be true. That being said, with very, very little things, it's possible that we wouldn't necessarily know. Like is picking up a lost penny off the sidewalk wrong?

• I'm sure you meant safe or dangerous.

While appearances can be deceiving, I do think that most people have a correct gut instinct that helps them determine if something is "good" or "evil." On a less preachy scale, we should probably be using the terms "safe" or "dangerous" instead. But yes, I believe that first impressions are almost always right.

• It's impossible to know for sure whether something is good or evil.

Every thing in life is multi dimensional and that is why it is so hard to judge whether something is good or evil.Something may seem good on the outside when in reality nothing in the world could be more evil.On the flip side something that seems evil could actually have a lot of good qualities that could benefit society.

• Good and Evil is Murky

We do not always know whether something is good or evil in this day and age. The fact of the matter is that good and evil is a gray area more often than not. Only sometimes are good and evil things clearly identifiable as such, which makes everything more difficult.

• We do not always know for sure whether something is good or evil.

We do not always know for sure whether something is good or evil. We have to sometimes be around something to be able to decide for ourselves if something is good or evil. We can usually decide quickly without having to make a rash decision but sometimes we do not know.