Do you approve of Canada making it legal for medical marijuana users to grow their own marijuana?

• Yes, but with stipulations.

Medical marijuana users should be allowed to grow their own marijuana, but only after they have been thoroughly screened with a background check. They should also be required to take courses on growing marijuana safely and properly. The place where they would like to grow the marijuana should also be inspected for safety.

• Canada is correct to make it legal for medical marijuana users to grow their own marijuana

Canada is correct to make it legal for medical marijuana users to grow their own marijuana. In fact, the law should be expanded to include all people, not just those who rely on it for medicinal purposes. There is no logical reason for the government to preclude that which a person does in the privacy of their own home and affects no one else.

• Canada's medical marijuana growth

I think that it's okay that Canada made it legal for medical marijuana users to grow their own marijuana. I think that the medical marijuana users are free to use marijuana whoever they want as long as it is only used by them. I don't think growing marijuana will be popular.

• It's just like having a garden

I see no issue with people growing their own marijuana for their own personal use. I understand that there are concerns about government regulations, but so long as they are not selling it for others to use and just simply growing it in a natural way, I don't see why this should even be an issue.