Do you believe a fair trial is possible for the prisoners in Guantanamo?

• Yes it is possible for the detainees at Guantanamo Bay to get a fair trial.

In the matter of the detainees held at the Guantanamo Bay facility it is possible for them to receive a fair, impartial trial. The details of the process is why the trial procedure is taking so long. The fact that all of the information relating to their capture is a major reason for the delay. Each of their attorney's and their staff have to given 'Secret' security clearances in order to be able to review the trial materials.

• They will have their day.

Yes, I believe that a fair trial is possible for the prisoners in Guantanamo, because we have a military system set up in order to try them. We cannot try them until the war is complete. That is not unfair, it is just war. A civilian trial would be more unfair to them and to us.

• Yes, a fair trial is possible for the people in Guantanamo.

I think that a fair trial is possible for the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay. I think that a lot of them are treated a lot better than the media wants us to believe. I think that the media tries to paint a picture of Guantanamo as a horrible place for the sake of politics.

• I do not believe a fair trial is possible for the prisoners in Guantanamo.

I do not believe a fair trial is possible for the prisoners in Guantanamo. Guantanamo Bay is a prison reserved for suspected terrorists or individuals charged with being a terrorist. Guantanamo Bay does not offer the same constitutional rights for a fair trial as do regular courts on United States soil. Guantanomo Bay is primarily used to bypass the traditional judicial system that is considered fair in America.

• They are labeled terrorists

A fair trial for prisoners at gitmo is impossible. They are labeled as terrorists and that is not an easy stigma to live down. Beyond that, most of them are involved in cases where no trial has been started, so the fairness is already ruined. On top of that, most cases have no evidence involving them.