Do you believe alcohol made to be lower in quality and cheaper in price should be allowed?

• Yes, I believe alcohol made to be lower quality and cheaper in price should be allowed.

I think every consumer should be able to make the decision in what type of alcohol they buy, someone who is tight on money may not be able to afford a more expensive brand so they go with the cheaper brand, I don't think we should ban lower quality alcohol and take away their ability to purchase something that they enjoy.

• Yes, if the person if willing to buy it.

If a person is willing to pay for lower quality of anything then it should be allowed, but only if it is made in the United States. If we are going to import this, then it is not going to help us at all. So in order to benefit, we must make it ourselves, and drink it ourselves.

• Yes, I do.

Lower quality alcohol shouldn't be illegal. It shouldn't be against the law for something to taste bad. There are already some low cost, awful tasting options, it wouldn't hurt for there to be more. As long as the lower quality alcohol doesn't come at the expense of the alcohol being non regulated.

• Yes, as long as it is safe.

People vary in terms of what they find to be an acceptable taste and quality of the liquor they drink, so the market needs to reflect that and of course there should be a range that includes alcohol that is lower in quality so that it is more affordable as long as it is safe.

• Let them be drunks.

Yes, I believe that alcohol made to be lower in quality and cheaper in price should be allowed, because people should be allowed to choose for themselves what they want to buy. If it is worth it to someone to buy the more expensive product, that should be their choice. It should not be forced.