Do you believe all British residents should celebrate royal weddings?

• Never. Just never.

I have to celebrate those "celebrities" I don't care about for marrying some other person who I don't care about? Hahah NO. Even if it was the law I wouldn't because why in the world should I? All the monarchy is, is just a bunch of people who are famous for being born into a family. As a British person I don't care. What has the Queen ever done for the country? Is there a reason I should care about Prince George. A baby? I don't think there is a reason to give a toss.

• No, they shouldn't.

Since the queen is now little more than a figurehead, there really isn't much need for regular British residents to all celebrate royal weddings. If they want to celebrate, then they can, but there really is no should involved. Should makes it sound like an obligation when really it is just personal preference.

• No, nobody should

The recent royal wedding was one of the most nauseating events of no consequence in recent memory. How much money was pumped into that, how many members of the police force centered aorund it and ignoring troubled areas, all so two rich people could remind us that they were rich people? Why does anybody care about this?

• celebrate royal weddings

I personally disagree,It is up to the citizen if they should or should not celebrate a royal wedding. No one should have to celebrate a wedding. For most British citizens however, they would probably find it a joyous occasion, and celebrate properly with the whole family. But no, all British citizens should not celebrate the royal wedding.

• No, they should not.

It is up to the citizen if they should or should not celebrate a royal wedding. No one should have to celebrate a wedding. For most British citizens however, they would probably find it a joyous occasion, and celebrate properly with the whole family. But no, all British citizens should not celebrate the royal wedding.

• Shouldn't Feel Obligated

I do not believe all British residents should obligated to celebrate royal weddings. I believe the monarchy is a piece of the past and it should be completely divorced from the current political system as they transition. I believe people will continue to celebrate the family, but they will receive that praise for handing over control.