Do you believe all diseases can be diagnosed via the gut?

• No, established methods of diagnosing disease should always be considered

No, it is important to rely first on established and proven methods for diagnosing disease. The gut can tell us a great deal about health, but until systematic and uniform standards have been put forth to make diagnoses, it is best left to traditional medicine. The two methods combined, however, could provide superior and very helpful information to both doctor and patient.

• via the gut

I personally disagree,I do not believe all diseases can be diagnosed via the gut. I believe there are plenty of diseases that don't involve the gut or do not effect it therefore it is silly to assume that everything can be diagnosed through it. Diseases can affect other parts of the body, so varied tests are needed.

• No, I don't believe diseases can be diagnosed that way.

I don't believe most diseases can be diagnosed via the gut. This seems to be a belief of non-mainstream medicine. Diseases are of various body systems. For example, if someone has Multiple Sclerosis, this must be diagnosed via looking at brain imaging. Cancer is found via scans in the location of the cancer. I would guess there are very few diseases that can be diagnosed via the gut.

• Not at all

No, there are a lot of diseases that I do not think that you would be able to diagnose from the gut, such as any disease that affected a person's brain and things of that nature. I think that some can be for sure, but that a lot are not.

• It Is Doubtful

I do not believe all diseases can be diagnosed via the gut. I believe there are plenty of diseases that don't involve the gut or do not effect it therefore it is silly to assume that everything can be diagnosed through it. Diseases can affect other parts of the body, so varied tests are needed.