Do you believe an International Criminal Court would benefit society?

• Yes it would

Yes, this would be a good thing that would let the countries catch people who go across borders and commit crimes, and it would let them judge them and give them a punishment based on all of the countries opinions that are in the court, and would be a good thing.

• International Criminal Court

I personally think that this would be a good thing that would let the countries catch people who go across borders and commit crimes, and it would let them judge them and give them a punishment based on all of the countries opinions that are in the court, and would be a good thing.

• It would be to costly

Plus, the bureaucracy of an international court would be very hard to keep up with. It would be very hard for leaders around the world to come to consensus of how exactly the international court system would work. It is just better for each country to make their own court system. It is easier to keep track of and fund those types of court systems.

• No, an International Criminal Court would not benefit society.

I think that if there were ever an International Criminal Court, it would cause a lot of problems and issues. I think that a country should be able to govern and impose laws in terms of said country. If there were an international court, countries would have a difference of beliefs in terms of how justice should be served.

• An international court isn't necessary

An international court would just take away a countries rights to decide for themselves. As an American, I would not want to give away my liberties to some jurisdiction that is not held to American laws. An international court would just be a bunch of red tape and pencil pushers.