Do you believe Anat Kamm was justified in leaking military documents?

• Anat kamm was justified in leaking military documents

The word "whistle blower" always seems to be negative. Regardless of what people like Anat Kamm expose, most people,even some liberal minded people, seem to disapprove of the act itself. I realize in the world we live in every government has to engage in activities that would seem extreme to most people,but every human being has a conscience and Anat Kamm's conscience would not allow her to go along with certain of her government's activities. I hope I would do the same.

• No, Anat Kamm was not justified in leaking military info.

I do not believe that Anat Kamm was justified in leaking military documents. Doing so not only put lives of soldiers in danger, but the lives of everyday citizens as well. I think that Anat Kamm is a criminal and should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law.

• No, I do not.

As a former member of the United States Air Force, I do not think it was okay for Anat Kamm to leak military documents about this. I am a lefty on a lot of issues, but when it comes to stuff like this, that really rubs me the wrong way.

• No, I don't think Anat Kamm was justified in leaking military documents.

I think while it may be doing the public a greater good to release documents I think that she was overall in the wrong when she was wrong when she leaked confidential documents, the Government had entrusted her with keeping the documents private and she stepped over the line leaking them.

• Military info confidential

Military information is secret and confidential and needs to be kept that way for safety reasons. When you are talking military you are speaking about massive decisions and national safety no matter what country you live in. Documents can be leaked at any time which can jeopardize a lot of people in the process.