Do you believe Apple will stay financially successful with Luca Maestri as their new CEO?

• Yes, I do.

I think that apple is so well established that it will stay financially successful with Luca Maestri as their new CEO. It's one of those too big to fail situations, and people seem legitimately addicted to apple products. I do hope they fail though, because they are an awful company with a sub-par product.

• Apple will be successful with Luca Maestri as their new CEO

Apple will be successful with Luca Maestri as their new CEO and will continue to thrive as long as they stay on the path of success. Since the foundation of Apple, the company is known for its innovative products. If they continue in the path they have been doing so far and the CEO works closely with its employees, then they will succeed as a business.

• I believe Apple will continue to be successful

I believe that Apple has a hardcore consumer core that will help it continue to be successful in the future. The change in CEO could effect this, but I still believe that Apple will remain financially and intellectually competitive. So long as they can keep progressing their product line, their future looks bright.

• Yes, Apple will be successful with Maestri.

Yes, Apple will continue to be financially successful with Luca Maestri as their new CEO. I think that APPLE will be a company that will be successful regardless of who is the CEO of the company. I think that their customer base will always buy any and all of their products.