• I KNOW it is.

Asperger syndrome is an all-too-real syndrome that has plenty of evidence to support it. Me, for example. I was diagnosed with mild Aspergers six years ago, and i doubt it was an incorrect diagnosis. Plenty of people have this syndrome, and it can often be dealt with easily. I don't know how someone could assume this well-publicised syndrome does not exist.

• Yes, I do.

I do believe that Asperger syndrome is real. We know that autism is real and Asperger's is a form of autism. Even if we were to drop the label of Asperger syndrome and just call it all autism, people who were diagnosed with aspergers seem to function differently than people who were just diagnosed with autism.

• Yes I Do

I believe Asperger Syndrome is real. In researching information for ADHD I found several families who have children with AS and there is no reason to doubt this syndromes authenticity. I think people are too quick to come to conclusions and too often doubt what the medical field supports. People who deal with AS are not helped when they have to first explain that the condition is in fact real.

• I have my doubts about all these new designations

I suspect all these new disease categories are a result of the influence of the pharmaceutical lobby. The idea is to make a disease and follow up with a drug to treat it. What is called Asperger syndrome today would have been called dorky yesterday. I don't mean to be unsympathetic, but I don't buy it.

• No, I don't think that Asperger is real.

I do not believe that Asperger syndrome is real. I think that it is a disease that is made up just like a lot of other diseases. One of the reasons it is made up is so that the medical drug companies can make money off of the drugs that they make for it.