Do you believe Atheists should build their own community centers?

• They don't do charitable things.

Yes, I believe that atheists should build their own community centers, because it would be a good way for them to do something positive in the community. Most hospitals and children's centers are run by churches or religious groups. Atheists want to get rid of religion but they do not want to step up and replace it.

• No, most communities have non-religious community centers.

No, Atheists don't need to build their own community centers. Most communities have government-funded community or neighborhood centers that don't have any religious affiliation. These centers are for anyone in the community to use regardless of the religion that they practice. Additionally, atheists usually do not organize like religious members do, so they would not need a separate community center.

• Community Centers For All

I believe community centers are best when they are created for all people in the community, not just those associated with a particular church or religion. I do not feel Atheists need to build their own community centers. Seeing that they don't particularly meet I don't see any way for a project like that to even have the opportunity to start.

• I believe Atheists should not build their own community centers.

I believe Atheists should not build their own community centers. Atheist is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. I do not understand why they would want to come together to hold events of this nature. Most Atheists do not believe in getting together for anything.

• No, Atheists should not build their own community centers.

I do not think that Atheists should build their own community centers. I think that Atheism should be viewed as a belief and not as a religion. But with the current state of Atheism, it is starting to look more and more like a religion. I think that a community center would only make the belief look like a religion.