Do you believe Bernie Madoff's family should also sell their assets to pay for his crimes?

• Yes, they got the benefits.

It is hard to believe that the family of Bernie Madoff did not know what he was doing to obtain these riches or at least have some suspicions. But be that as it may, they reaped the benefits of his lies and they should not be able to continue to do this so they should sell assets to pay back those he robbed.

• They knew about it.

Yes, I believe that Bernie Madoff's family should sell their assets to pay for his crimes, because there is no way that they did not know what he was doing. Also, they benefited from his crimes. They should not be allowed to live large while Madoff left so many victims behind.

• Only Madoff assets

I do think that the family should have to sell off only items, properties, etc that were paid for with the money made during the scandle. If the property or items were there beforehand, then no. However, I don't think they need to sell absolutely everything. They didn't commit the crime.

• His wife should.

Bernie Madoff's wife Ruth should have to sell assets to pay for his crimes because she was his spouse and shared a bank account with him and therefore directly benefits to this day from his scams and his money. I think it was fair that these things were auctioned off for the victims.

• No, Bernie Madoff's family should not sell their assets to pay off his debts.

I do not think that Bernie Madoff's family should have to sell off their assets to pay for his crimes. Unless there is proof that some of his family paid for some of their assets by way of the money that Bernie stole, there is no reason for them to have to be punished.