Do you believe Chabad-Lubavitch movement died in 1994 with the passing of Menachem Mendel Schneerson?

• Yes, the Chabad-Lubavitch movement died in 1994.

I truly believe that the Chabad-Lubavitch movement died in 1994 with the passting of Menachem Mendel Schneerson. It was clear that after his passing, the movement seemed to have loss all of it's essence and that even the followers and supporters were not as vocal about the cause since then.

• Yes it did

Yes, I do think that after he died it marked the end of the movement that he fought so hard for. I think that he was the main person that was behind it, and that it was all over with as soon as he passed since no one kept it going.

• No It Didn't

I do not believe the Chabad-Lubavitch movement died in 1994 when Menachem Mendel Schneerson died. There are still many followers of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement because Scneerson did such a great job gaining followers. While he was the last in a line of successors that has not signaled an end for the movement.

• He still has followers.

No, I do not believe that the Chabad-Lubavitch movement died in 1994 with the passing of Menachem Mendel Schneerson, because he was so popular that many people still follow his teachings today. He was so popular, in fact, that some people claim that he was the long-awaited Messiah. His influence is far from over.

• Stronger than ever

The people within the movement have an incredibly strong system of belief that has persisted, including having them deny that Schneerson is truly dead. The Chabad movement is among the most beloved within Judaism, even to people outside of it - the members are raised to be as friendly and nice to people as possible, and they cause no conflicts.