Do you believe children are benefited by toys with war themes?

• Boys will be boys.

Yes, I believe that children are benefited by toys with war themes, because boys naturally like to play guns and play war, and what children naturally like to do should not be discouraged. In addition, Battleship is an extremely fun game, and it allows children to interact and have fun with their families.

• benefited by toys

I think it benefits them. I think toys with war themes are simply fun for small children. It's in our DNA to want to go to battle. It's not until we're old enough to comprehend the seriousness of it that we want to avoid this sort of violence. But, as for kids, let them have their fun.

• I think it benefits them.

I think toys with war themes are simply fun for small children. It's in our DNA to want to go to battle. It's not until we're old enough to comprehend the seriousness of it that we want to avoid this sort of violence. But, as for kids, let them have their fun.

• Benifited By Toys

I personally think that children are not benefited by toys with toy war themes because it can mess up children as well as affect children. I personally think that children are not benefited by toys with toy war themes because it can cause children to be shocking to them as well as affecting the entire society.

• Not Unless It is Histrical

When are toys really ever that beneficial? They are not meant be beneficial and that is why the are called "toys." All though, some toys can and are beneficial. War themed toys are for kids to play war with. Maybe they can learn of certain history of our forefathers who served in war, but that would be about it.