Do you believe children should be adopted by same-sex couples?

• Children should be able to be adopted by same-sex couples.

Yes, same sex couples should be allowed to adopt children. While non traditional, same sex couples have the same ability as heterosexual couples (and singles) to provide a safe and comfortable life for a child. There are so many young, poor or irresponsible parents out there, in some cases a same sex couple might actually be more fit parents.

• Yes, because any human being can learn to parent.

They are human-beings, and they have the right and ability to adequately take care of a child and become a good parent. It is different, and of course and little out of the ordinary, but if the child is safe, happy, and grows up to be successful, who can argue?

• They Right Should Be There

I believe same-sex couples should have the right to adopt children just as heterosexual couples do. I believe same-sex couples are just as capable of raising a child and I don't think people should be concerned by this at all. Children grow up in all different types of families already.

• I believe children should be adopted by same-sex couples.

I believe children should be adopted by same-sex couples. Same-sex couple should be afforded all the rights as straight couples, and there is nothing to suggest that a same-sex couple would be less able than a heterosexual couple in raising a child. Same-sex couple are protected under gay rights laws and it would be discriminatory to not allow a same-sex couple to adopt a child. As long as the couple can provide a stable environment for the child to grow in, their sexual orientation should not be considered in their ability to raise children.

• They are good

Yes, I do think that it is not wrong at all for a same sex couple to adopt a child, and I think that they can make really good parents, and that they can support a child very well. There is nothing wrong with being raised by two gay people.

• Social and sexual confusion

This is potentially harmful for the children involved in gay adoption. There is the very real possibility that such children will develop emotional problems, sexual-identity confusion, and depression. This is not because gays and lesbians are naturally bad parents. It is due to the fact that children are unlikely to adjust as well to being raised by same-sex couples as opposed to heterosexual ones.

• It is wrong

Your children will become gay too. 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 22 2 2 22 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 22 222 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 22 2

• It is wrong