Do you believe children should be subjected to work during their summer breaks?

• if they choose to

Many kids want to work during their summer breaks. It gives them something to do and keeps them out of trouble. Not to mention, they now have money to go buy things they like. It is good for the economy. No one should be forced to work at that age, but I have no problem if kids want to work either.

• Summer Break is Meant for Other things

Summer break gives kids a chance to rest and relax. Break is meant for spending time with family and friends, playing outside, relaxing, and going on vacation not for working. Giving kids work to do over break robs them of that privilege and they will not be happy. In fact, they will be quite miserable because they won't get a chance to do what they want to do and their parents will get annoyed because their child will be complaining about their assignment.

• No, I do not.

I think the amount of things they have to do during the school year is plenty of work for kids.
    There is nothing like the long days of summer vacation. I remember growing up and those
    summers seemed like they lasted an eternity and the world felt largely
    unexplored. To take that away would be a shame.

• I think that children should enjoy their summer breaks.

There is enough stress during the school year that children undergo with their studies after all. Summer breaks are designed to let a child's mind rest and prepare for the next phase of education. Not to say that they shouldn't have to do work around the home because quality parenting teaches kids to be a responsible, productive member of the family

• No, I do not.

I think the amount of things they have to do during the school year is plenty of work for kids. There is nothing like the long days of summer vacation. I remember growing up and those summers seemed like they lasted an eternity and the world felt largely unexplored. To take that away would be a shame.

• No, kids should not be subjected to work during their summer breaks.

I do not believe that kids should be subjected to work during their summer breaks. I think kids should be allowed to have some free time during the summer without having to work unless they decide to. I think however that enrolling kids to an educational program during the summer can be beneficial.