Do you believe cities and states benefit from privatization?

• Yes, they do benefit

I think that too many people have stepped in and took the things away from the people that we could have easily managed ourselves. Government has gone too far and it shows today, lots of programs are failing. The post office would benefit much more if it was privatized, it may help or it may not,but at least its a change.

• Private things are good that are supposed to be private

Privatization is good for bringing in profits. However we should not be able to profit off of everything. Sick people, should not be able to profit off of them. Prisoners, should not be able to profit off of them. We should not privatize the police department or the fire department. People have tendency to make up situations in these areas so they can profit more. Privatization will always be good, but only in areas that are meant to create profit.

• Yes, cities and states benefit from privatization.

I believe that cities and states benefit from privatization. I think that when a business or company is privatized, it can be a tactic that benefits the city because it helps create jobs as well as an economical boost. Sometimes, taking tax payer money out of the equation is a good thing.

• Yes, i think cities and states benefit from privatization.

I think that the private sector is more efficient then the public sector in many cases, when driven by profit and incentives the private sector often finds more innovative ways and for lower cost then the public sector which often comes over bloated and extremely inefficient, so in general I think cities and states benefit greatly from privatization.

• No They Don't

I do not believe cities and states benefit from privatization. When this happens things are taken over by private companies who are primarily concerned with profit and that profit doesn't end up helping the cities and states at all, it goes into a pocket and doesn't make it back into the system like it should. Privatization can lead to a loss of jobs, less customer service, and a plethora of other problems as well.