Do you believe citizens in Europe deserve more social support from the government?

• I do not.

I do not believe citizens in Europe deserve more social support from the government. They need to get out and start working, and make a better life for themselves. If the government supports them, then it will only encourage them for being lazy, and they will never start improving themselves.

• No not really

It seems to me that the governments of Europe have been and are doing just fine. More social support could be gained if that is what the citizens of the countries want. Not everyone wants the government to be burdened by more social support. Other time, the people do want more social support from their governments, which they can get so by voting for that.

• Europe provides more than enough social support as it is.

I don't believe citizens in Europe deserve more social support from the government. This is because they already get so much social support to begin with. Women and men both get extended PAID parental leave with they have children. Medical care is fully paid for as well -- healthcare is universal for all. There are also many programs to keep people out of poverty and off the streets.

• Countries Must Balance

I do not believe citizens in Europe deserve more social support from the government. The main problem with this question is that it asks a very broad question that is very unspecific. Social programs across Europe vary widely across the country, so you can't say they all deserve more or they all deserve less.

• Europeans Have it Good

Europeans have more than enough social support from their government and each country individually. With social services for health care, maternity leave and programs to help the poor, Europeans have it pretty good. In comparison to the United States, where many social support is privatized, Europeans come out ahead with assistance.