Do you believe collective bargaining rights for unions strangle free enterprise?

• Yes, I think collective bargaining rights for unions strangle free enterprises.

I think a union will push for the maximum amount they can when forming a collective bargaining agreement and that strangles the ability for the business to maintain profitability, there has been multiple examples in recent history of unions getting so powerful they have killed off the business entirely overall which helps nobody.

• Yes, unions affect free enterprise.

I definitely think that collective bargaining rights for unions strangle free enterprise. It is clear that unions these days have way too much power. I think their power greatly affects the ability of businesses for free enterprise. Unions are a harm to the private capitalist principles of the United States of America.

• No, collective bargaining rights for unions do not strangle free enterprise

Collective bargaining units rights for unions do not strangle free enterprise. Free enterprise is still allowed to operate within these companies. Not every company has a unionized workforce, so free enterprise is still operating in the same regard. For the unionized companies, free enterprise works within the unions agreements and rights.

• They do and I am glad

Free enterprise makes a point that if you have a problem with your pay, then there is the door. Free enterprise uses shady tactics to keep employees scared, so they just except what their employers give them. Not all employers do this, but the jobs no one wants to do, the worse employers seem to treat their employees. Unions were formed to stop this shady behavior in the fist place.

• Collective bargaining does not strangle free enterprise.

When closely analyzed it can be seen that collective bargaining does not strangle free enterprise.In order for a business to be successful they must have a productive and happy workforce.The best way to make sure a workforce is happy is to offer them decent wages and benefits which make them feel part of the whole process.