Do you believe competition is affected by the fight for equality?

• I believe competition is affected by the fight for equality.

I believe competition is affected by the fight for equality. The fight for equality such as equality among races and among sexes has led to the implementation of affirmative action programs, which set quotas for filling positions based on race or sex. Filling these quotas make companies place a person's race or sex above their actual qualifications for a job, therefore competition is affected negatively because in some cases less qualified people are given positions over people who are more apt to be a productive worker.

• Competitiion is affected by the fight for equality

It is my opinion that the fight for equality definitively affects competition in a variety of ways both negative and positive. Sometimes the fight for equality can have a positive outcome on a competition (desegregation) and sometimes it can have a negative outcome (women being injured by competing with men). Either way, it affects competition.

• Everyone Wants to be Accepted

Competition is about being accepted by everyone else. Equality is about getting the same rights as everyone else. People compete to get noticed and those who come out on top are supposedly better than those who fail. When there aren't equal rights in the world, competition gets fiercer for rights in the world.

• Yes, competition is affected by the fight for equality.

I think that competition is affected by the fight for equality. The thing people need to realize is that competition is not always going to be fair to everybody. When people fight for equality, they shouldn't fight for the right to get the same goals, they should instead fight for the right for the same opportunities.

• They try to stop competition.

Yes, I believe that competition is affected by the fight for equality, because for every person out there who wants competition so that the best person can provide the product, another person wants socialism, so that there is no incentive to work hard. Equality is the belief that we should all be worse off.