Do you believe conservatives are more apt to be elected because of David Cameron?

• David Cameron is a Strong leader

David Cameron is a strong leader and this appeals to the British public because he seems to be will to bring proper viable solutions to the country's problems whether these are the right solutions is a different discussion. He takes on challenges head on and this is definitely an asset to the conservatives because most of them are not favoured by the middle class which holds most of the vote due to the oppressive and undermining views of the lower social classes. Cameron has made the conservative seem sympathetic to problems of the middle class where as their policies mostly benefit the upper class. This is the power of a great Politician which is exactly what the labour party is in great need of and what a shame they still do not have one.

• I believe so

Yes, I believe that conservatives are more likely to be elected now since David Cameron has been elected since Dave Cameron has been a prolific, likeable leader. I think those in Great Britain are more likely to vote for a conservative politician since Cameron is so popular and helps to move the country forward.

• I believe conservatives are more apt to be elected because of David Cameron.

I believe conservatives are more apt to be elected because of David Cameron. David Cameron is the prime minister of the United Kingdom and I think that more people get elected or run for office that have the same ideas as him. Otherwise they would not be much use in fighting every step of the way.

• Yes, conservatives are more apt to be elected because of David Cameron.

I definitely think that conservatives are more apt to be elected because of David Cameron. David Cameron's recent time in office and his policies have made the political environment for favorable for conservatives to be elected in the United Kingdom. I think that may be a good thing for the country.

• He hasn't done wonders for his party.

No, I don't think it's likely that more conservatives will be elected because of David Cameron. In fact, I think that David Cameron and his behavior is precisely why more conservatives are not being elected at this time. It may be better to say that some conservatives are being elected, despite David Cameron.

• No, I do not think so

I know that he is the Prime Minister and everything,but if your qualified for the job, you should be hired. I think he would lean towards electing people that are conservatives,but in the long run, that's now how things should be done. If you want a functional cabinet you have to do things right.