Do you believe Copenhagen's failure is China's fault?

• No, Copenhagen's failure was the fault of many

Copenhagen’s failure was not due to China’s lack of commitment. Many of the G-8 countries like the US, Australia, Russia and England, failed to take the issue of Climate Change in the serious way that it needed to be taken. It was a failure of all the world’s leading industrialized nations to create a binding and meaningful strategy to address climate change. All the weight did not rest onChina’s shoulders.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that China was at fault for the failure of the Copenhagen tobacco company, and I think that they have been having problems for a long time. They are one of the most expensive types of snuff you can buy, and that is what hurt them.

• China is not at fault for Copenhagen

China has the rights to make whatever decision they want to make in regards of Copenhagen's proposal. Copenhagen presented many issues surrounded by energy and global warming that china did not agree with and therefore did not look to fund or participate in any negotiations. China in their mind chose the right decision and could live with it.

• No It's Not

I do not believe Copenhagen's failure is China's fault. I believe pointing fingers is a pointless game that never results in anything of value. China may not have aided in the climate change views produced by Copenhagen but they should have been prepared for that. China doesn't profit from climate change, they profit by ignoring it.

• It's science's fault.

No, I do not believe that Copenhagen's failure is China's fault, because China was correct to not be interested in the deal. China did not like the proposals of Copenhagen for global warming, but they are far from alone. There are still many remaining questions on the science of global warming, before we start passing resolutions.