Do you believe corporate propaganda is being white washed on TED?

• It Could Be

I believe it is possible for corporate propaganda to be white washed on TED. TED has turned into a powerful medium and many people tune in to watch the new episodes. I believe the government uses the Internet frequently to disseminate information and spread fallacies. There's no reason to believe that corporations don't do the same.

• TED is just a series of innocent talks.

Corporate propaganda is not being whitewashed on TED.TED is just a series of harmless talks meant to motivate people and also inform them. There is a lot of talk about the series being underhanded or having a hidden agenda, but from what I gleamed, TED engages in very simple and straightforward speeches.

• No, TED talks are not white washed corporate propaganda.

The main issue is that TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) talks and TEDx talks are not the same thing. TED talks must meet some fairly vigorous requirements that usually weed out the pseudoscience and corporate shilling. TEDx talks are run at a local level and do not necessarily meet the same standards. If you found out your local girl scout troop was skimming money on their cookie sales, that wouldn't necessarily mean that Girl Scouts of America is an organization that condones theft.

• I do not believe that corporate propaganda is being white washed on TED.

I do not believe that corporate propaganda is being white washed on TED. TED allows the freedom of ideas to be passed around and viewed by others. I do not think that the site is trying to push anybody toward one idea. I do not believe that propaganda is being white washed.

• No, I do not think corporate propaganda is being white washed on TED.

While corporate propaganda is something we should all be aware of, I do not think that the program TED is whitewashing it. I think that TED doesn't seem to have an agend either way regardless. I just think that some people will always form an opinion on something even when there is no proof for it.