Do you believe cyber-warfare should be dealt with now, by enacting international treaties?

• Treaties are needed

This question is one that many people have been asking for a very long time because the subject matter is not one that is easily answered. There is a large group of people that believe the answer is simple and a quick resolution can be had. But that is not the case in this situation.

• It would make sence

To think, cyber-warfare might be able to cripple countries and businesses a lot worse than traditional warfare is a scary thought. They should nip this in the bud as soon as possible, while most countries still tolerate each other. It really makes no sense to start a global economy and then kill what makes it work so well. People are greedy and want power though.

• Yes, I think cyber-warfare should be dealt with by enacting International treaties.

I think some clear rules and procedures need to be set down right now early on before cyber warfare turns into something dangerous, I think that hacking technology will only become more and more advanced and more dangerous so establishing some clear boundaries on the extent it can be used would be a good thing.

• I do think so.

Considering that the entire developed and developing world relies on the internet, it would behoove us all to enact international treaties combating cyber warfare. This could have such dire consequences if we do not. And the list of reasons as to why we should fight this could go on for a thousand pages.

• Yes, I think international treaties shoudl be considered to deal with cyber-warfare.

I think that cyber-warfare should be dealt with now before it gets worse by various nations by signing international treaties. I think that cyber-warfare can definitely become a problem in the future and needs to be dealt with. If countries help each other to stop it, it can only be beneficial for everybody.