Do you believe databases will continue to use object-oriented programming in the coming decades?

• Simplicity is the key to success

Database management is all about simplistic method of categorizing sorting and maintaining with a high level of fidelity. Object-oriented programming is easy to teach and maintain a standard throughout an industry. Thus this makes it easier for people to be replaced or move on to better things as database managers. It leaves the door open for improvement without affecting the overall architecture of the database. With this in mind I do not believe we will see a major change in database programming for at least another 2 decades.

• Yes, databases will continue to use object-oriented programming.

I think that databases will continue to use object-oriented programming in the coming decades. I do not see why they would not continue to be used for the future. It is a program that is very effective and efficient to use for a lot of programmers. I think that it is here to stay.

• More Than Likely

I believe databases will continue to use object-oriented programming in the coming decades. If there is a viable alternative it has not come to light yet or it has not gained popularity. Since this is the case, I think it is best to assume that the current processes will remain in place.

• It is faster.

Yes, I believe that databases will continue to use object-oriented programming into the coming decade, because it is a much easier way to code than has been done previously. In addition, it is much faster. Developers like it better because it is an easier way to show code to other developers, and it is an easier way to access information.

• Someone will come up with something better

Object-oriented programming has been very successful and serves users very well. However, technology and software are always seeing innovative ideas come to light, and it is only a matter of time before someone has an inspired idea that changes the game. Object-oriented programming will be around for a long time, but not forever