Do you believe Dave Chappelle ever used hard drugs?

• Dave Chappelle has done more than a little weed.

At the risk of sounding like I am prejudice against him for whatever reason, I believe Dave Chappelle has done cocaine. His show has too many drug references for him not to have ever been directly involved in drugs of the profit making kind. Lets face it, marijuana makes almost no money compared to the other drugs. He had to start somewhere. Life as a young comic is not luxurious by any means. Yet, his start seemed to be well funded. There are too many factors for me to think he has not done drugs. More factors than would suggest he has not. Maybe I am prejudice then. Or maybe I have direct experience in the matter.

• Easy drug access

Yes, I believe that Dave probably has used hard drugs in the past, simply because the access to drugs for famous people is enormous, and the pressure of being famous can sometimes push people to drugs. I do not think however that he is hooked on these hard drugs now.

• They all have.

Yes, I believe that Dave Chappelle used hard drugs, because most entertainers have. Most entertainers stick to that business because they're trying to hide and cover up for demons in their past. Chappelle has probably tried to drugs that are so available to all entertainers and performers who are successful and well-known.

• No just week

I don't think Dave Chappelle has used anything stronger than weed or alcohol. In his comedy he has discussed his experience with weed. He has also said he has not done harder drugs. There is no reason to think differently in his case. He has been upfront about what he has used so why think he lies about what he hasn't?

• It's Not Likely

I do not believe Dave Chappelle has used hard drugs or at least I think it is very likely. I believe Dave Chappelle had a very good career but he was dissuaded from success due to society. I feel he was dissatisfied with responses to his comedy and often did not see eye to eye with other people's view points. As a member of the Islam faith, he does not drink alcohol and he currently live in Ohio with his family on a large tract of land. This doesn't really sound like a drug user to me, just someone who isn't pleased with society in general.