Do you believe David Miliband is the right person to lead Britain's Labour Party?

• Yes. His experience qualifies him

Considering the past 12 years from when Miliband first served he has expanded his world view. Miliband has experience with NGO rescue organizations, Miliband has come up within the party during very tumultuous economic times and has remained popular. He has good within party appeal, and his humanitarian work has cross party appeal.

• He has stepped up.

Yes, I believe that David Miliband is the right person to lead Britain's Labour Party, because Cameron is tired and Tony Blair was too connected to Bush. Miliband is capable to tackling both domestic concerns with Scotland and also with concerns with the EU. He should be given authority to try to make a difference.

• Yes, I do.

The left in Britain seems to be going more, well, left. I guess this was bound to happen after the conservatives had control for so many years. And with the current state of Britain's left, I do think Devid Miliband represents what the left there wants, and that is the complete opposite of Tory ideology.

• That would be a huge mistake.

No, I do not believe that David Miliband is the right person to lead Britain's Labour Party. For one thing, I had to look up who this fool was. Once I did, I can tell you that I did not quite like what I saw. The man has a number of personal issues that are, frankly, rather embarassing.

• His ideas do not really align with the party

David Miliband's ideas and personal politics do not fully align with the core beliefs of the rank and file of the party or what the party really stands for. As such, I do not believe he can be an effective leader of the Labour Party in the long run, despite how good he might look right now.