Do you believe discrimination against minorities is normal in Europe?

• Normal, but dangerous

It is becoming apparent that Europe is going through the growing pains of multiculturalism. This unfortunately is rearing its ugly head in the form of discrimination against minority groups, such as africans and middle easterners. Nationalist political parties are stirring up this sentiment, and it is representing an alarming trend. Hopefully, cooler heads can prevail in the end and more reasonably-minded people can embrace multiculturalism and not foment the seeds of hatred against it.

• Yes, I do.

Unfortunately, I think that discrimination against minorities is normal in Europe. There will obviously be more discrimination or less depending on the part of Europe we are talking about. Some countries happen to be more liberal, but they will always have their share of racists. Sadly, I think that there isn't a country in the world that is completely immune to discrimination.

• It is very normal.

The United States gets a lot of heat for being a very racist country, and perhaps the most racist, but this couldn't be any farther from the truth. If you visit virtually any European country, especially in the south and east, racism flies without warrant and very freely. The USA pales in comparison.

• Discrimination isn't mainstream.

I don't believe discrimination against minorities is normal in Europe. I believe that fringe hate groups exist, but I don't believe that hate is main stream. In so many places in Europe, social welfare exists from cradle-to-grave, and most people who live under those policies do not have much hate for anyone. They are too comfortable for hate.

• No It's Not

I do not believe discrimination against minorities is normal in Europe. Europe does not have as many problems with minorities because there are fewer gaps in population in those countries, not to mention the fact that the entire continent has had several centuries to intermix. I do not believe its normal, but that doesn't mean Europe is free of discrimination.

Vox_Veritas says2015-12-08T04:22:48.967
Europe has a right to be homogeneous. They have every right to decide that only or primarily ethnic Europeans are allowed to live in their (fake) continent. They have a right to not be replaced in their own continent by peoples from other lands just because they don't breed as much. Whatmore, the peoples of Europe should have a right to express these sentiments without being looked down upon.
Race-consciousness is an inherent part of the human psyche and there's no point in pretending that there's something monstrous or evil about people who have racist tendencies. Racism is frowned upon because it's normally a bad thing which should be discouraged. But to prevent becoming a minority in one's native continent it'd actually be a good thing for Europe to become racist as long as it's only so far as to ensure its own continued existence and as long as this racism doesn't cause the Europeans to react against racial minorities beyond what is necessary to not go the way of the Native Americans. That is, defensive instead of offensive racism and it does have a proper time and place in this world.
The way it is now the Europeans are expected to sit around and watch their slow downfall while not be socially permitted to even complain about this. It's completely unfair to them.