Do you believe Dr. Laura Schlessinger is better (yes) or worse (no) than Rush Limbaugh?

• Yes and no.

I feel like both Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Rush Limbaugh are about the same to be honest. Both of them have traits that are not very desirable that make me feel like I do not care much for either one. I think if I had to choose I would go with Dr. Laura though.

• Yes I think that Dr. Laura Schlessinger is better than Rush Limbaugh.

While I am of the opinion that Dr. Laura Schlessinger is better than Rush Limbaugh, I am also of the opinion they both are among the worst radio personalities in America. I give Dr. Schlessinger more credit because she does not engage in direct personal attacks on people unlike Rush Limbaugh. America would be better served if both of their programs were taken off the air.

• No, I believe she is worse than Rush.

I believe Dr. Schlessinger is worse because to me she does not live up to what she says. I personally listen to Rush Limbaugh, and he does not try to give advice. He gives information. He is entertaining. She does not really entertain me at all. At the end of the day, talk radio needs to be entertaining.

• No, I think they're about the same.

Both of these people are professionals but both of them support a right wing and reactionary way of looking at life that puts some people down if they don't agree or decide to live a lifestyle these two do not agree with. Dr. Laura may be worse because as a psychologist, people might take her more seriously.

• She has no style.

I believe that Dr. Laura Schlessinger is worse than Rush Limbaugh, because Limbaugh is more entertaining. Limbaugh at least practices what he preaches. Schlessinger is a big of a hypocrite, because she preaches good parenting, while her own son dropped out of college and isn't doing much with his life.