Do you believe Dr. Laura Schlessinger is part of the problem in the GOP's so-called 'war on women'?

• Yes, she is

I think the term war on women is ridiculous, but Dr. Laura Schlessinger is adding fuel to the proverbial fire. It astounds me that a woman in today's age, after what women dealt with over the centuries, would partake and promote current GOP ideologies. It blows my mind completely, really.

• Dr. Schlessinger feeds the myth of women as second class citizens

Dr. Schlessinger is unethical and imposes her opinion on fast masses of listeners while degrading women. She has written books, hosted shows that point out woman's flaws and enjoys exploiting how she beliefs woman are stupid. She manipulates circumstances to prove her points, while not giving honest information. Dr. Schlessinger popularity has waned because of her derogatory remarks.

• Dr. Laura Schlessinger is Too Old

Dr. Laura Schlessinger is too old and too set in her ways to do any good for women anymore. She doesn't spout off what she says to help women--she does it to get ratings and get advertising dollars. Schlessinger may be a psychologist by trade, but in reality she's in it for the money just like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Pamela Geller and all of the other right-wing rabble-rousers in the media.

• Yes, I think she is

I think her statement have given everyone merit to have her looked at. You can't drop out of radio after dropping the N word like she did and expect to be held creditable. The past is the past she had honorary degrees, but they are overlooked by this issue, she needs to go away.

• No, she's not helping, but is not the problem

Politicians are the ones responsible. I think Dr Laura is a tool they are using to spread negative information, but as an entertainer she is not responsible. The blame lies solely on the politicians who are supposed to be acting in the best interests of all of their constituents. Dr Laura has no such obligation.