Do you believe E. J. Dionne maintains consistency in his debates?

• Yes He Does

I believe E.J. Dionne does maintain consistency in his debates. I believe that is relatively obvious. What some people may not want to take into account is time between the debates. People are more than welcome to change their mind on a matter and often over time circumstances change and so do the options.

• Yes, E.J. Dionne maintains consistency in his debates.

Even though I don't agree with a lot of E.J. Dionne's principles and opinions on matters concerning politics and social issues, I do think that at least he is consistent with this views. I think that while people may disagree with him, they should at least admire his persistence with his ideology.

• Yes, E. J. Dionne maintains consistency in his debates.

Whether you believe that E.J. Dionne is fair-minded or even-handed is one thing, but there is no doubting that he is consistent. He has maintained his progressive stance throughout the course of his career. The fact that he is also a Catholic does not necessarily mean that he is inconsistent in his statements.

• He is a shock jock.

No, I do not believe that E. J. Dionne maintains consistency in his debates, because he only wants to attack people. Dionne just wants to say the thing that is the most outrageous. He just wants to get attention. There is no real substance to the things he has to say, and he constantly calls people out on Facebook.

• Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

No, I don't believe that EJ Dionne maintains consistency in his debates. Rigid adherence to ideology in the face of proven fact is a hallmark of conservative columnists, which he is not. He adapts and changes his debates based on new information he studies and understands. You know, the way any sane person would.