Do you believe E. J. Dionne makes valid points in his columns?

• valid points columns

I personally agree,The columnist E.J. Dionne makes valid points in his columns. Although I personally and many others may not agree with many of his political views or his ideas he is a professional. As a professional E.J Dionne takes time to research and write his articles making his information and points valid to some degree.

• E. J. Dionne gets past the pundits.

E. J. Dionne is writing twice a week about things that democrats and republicans don't like reading about. Either side of the aisle is up for criticism or praise by E.J. Dionne. He writes about things that happen without most of the spin. Nothing coming from inside the beltway is truly without spin. At least Dionne is trying.

• Yes, E.j. Dionne makes valid points.

I have not really read too many of E.J. Dionee's columns to make a significant analysis of his work, but for the few that I have read, I do believe he makes some valid points. Like any other journalist and columnist these days, a lot of his work is also a bit on the bias side.

• E. J. Dionne makes valid points in his columns

The columnist E.J. Dionne makes valid points in his columns. Although I personally and many others may not agree with many of his political views or his ideas he is a professional. As a professional E.J Dionne takes time to research and write his articles making his information and points valid to some degree.

• Obama is not the cure all.

No, I do not believe that E.J. Dionne makes valid points in his columns, because he more or less advocates to blind obedience to Obama. The situation in Washington is much more complicated than that. Dionne wants Obama to have seemingly unlimited power. This is not feasible and Dionne is too critical of conservatives who are trying to balance Obama's power.