Do you believe education in developing countries should be concerned with technology?

• Technolgy is now a part of life

Yes, at some time in the educational process, developing countries should be concerned with technology. Technology a part of life now, not only in the United States, but globally. If you do not take into account technology in education then those that are educated will not be able to compete in the global job market.

• Yes it should

Yes, I think that in the world we live in today the most crucial thing to know about and how to use is all of the different technology that we have today. I think that in all good jobs you have to use a lot of different electronic types of things.

• It will advance them.

Yes, I believe that education in developing countries should be concerned with technology, because it will help the people progress their societies with clean water, new buildings, and medicine. Along with technology, these countries need literacy, so that people will be able to use the new technologies that are available to them.

• Not allowed for education

Education is only allowed to be use in paper, so they will never waste happening for bills and they should not be install solar panel because its bad and baad technology for students who can't learn by electronic. They will don't need to have electronic at school because it is harmful!!!!

• No People shouldn't worry about technology it is a good thing

It is fine and it can be use for more educational usage and it helps us calm down if we need it because some videos can make us laugh and cheer us up. Also they can help find out what is going on in our area and they are just fun to use.

• Concerned With Technology

I personally think that education in developing countries should not be concerned with technology because students would be technology smart instead of book smart and it can affect the society of kids. I personally think that education in developing countries should not be concerned with technology because it can affect overall.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe education in developing countries should be concerned with technology. I believe students can learn independent of technology even though it is being used in some school systems. This is simple just another method to use and it shouldn't be considered a requirement because people can be educated without technology present.