Do you believe Egyptian President Mansour is sincere in his pronouncement to seek a "speedy resolution" regarding the imprisonment of Australian "Al Jazeera" journalist Peter Greste on terrorism-related charges?

• No I don't

No I really don't think he is sincere in resolving the imprisonment of Al Jazeera Journalist by the name of Peter Greste on terrorism-related charges. Why should he be quick to let this guy out of imprisonment if he is part of terrorism they need to let him sit there.

• Egypt and Al Jazeera

I feel that Egyptian President Mansour is not sincere about a resolution to the imprisonment of Peter Greste. The Egyptian President has lied to his people and to the press before with other incidents in the multiple crises in Egypt. I feel that this will be a lengthy ordeal with much uncertainty.

• No, I do not think that President Mansour is sincere.

I do not believe that the Egyptian President Mansour is sincere in his claim that he wants to have a speedy resolution in regards to the imprisonment of Australian Al Jazeera journalist Peter Greste on terrorism-related charges. I think that Mansour has no rush in regards to the case and freedom of the press.

• He is a trophy.

No, I do not believe that Egyptian President Mansour is sincere in his announcement to seek a speedy resolution regarding the improsonment of Australian journalist Peter Greste on terrorism-related charges, because if Mansour were sincere in wanting to find a solution, he would have found one already. He wants to drag this out for political gain.