Do you believe England is experiencing a golden generation with their current crop of players?

• Yes,They are on top.

Yes, I believe that England is experiencing a golden generation with
    their current crop of players, because they have so much talent that
    Scotland could likely field its own separate team and probably do pretty
    well. Many people have even suggested that Scotland do just that.
    England does not have training and developmental programs in place to
    allow this to last, however, so it is just a golden generation that will
    fade.

• This is a golden era

England is experiencing a golden generation with its current crop of players. There are so many young, talented stars that are making the rabid fan base even more excited. I can not remember a time that there was more talented players than there are today and the television ratings will prove that.

• Yes England is experiencing a golden generation

In past times the field has been dominated by Latin American players and respective countries. However, with the recent lot of players that England has, England is becoming a powerhouse. These players are young and vital at this point, which will provide England with a good pool of talent for many years.

• They are on top.

Yes, I believe that England is experiencing a golden generation with their current crop of players, because they have so much talent that Scotland could likely field its own separate team and probably do pretty well. Many people have even suggested that Scotland do just that. England does not have training and developmental programs in place to allow this to last, however, so it is just a golden generation that will fade.

• I believe England is experiencing a golden generation with their current crop of players

I believe England is experiencing a golden generation with their current crop of players. Over the past 10 years or so, a lot of players have come in and gone out. There are hardly any players that have been playing on teams for a long time. What England needs is more veteran players to encourage the teams to play better.