Do you believe EU finds aimed at Roma integration will be used appropriately by the Bulgarian government?

• They'll use it appropriately, but it still won't work.

Yes, I actually do believe that the Bulgarians will be responsible with those funds. I think they'll do everything they can with that money to assist the Roma with integration. But it will still not actually result in any better integration. The Roma aren't interested in assimilating with civilized society.

• Yes They Will

I believe EU funds aimed at Roma integration will be used appropriately by the Bulgarian government. Taking care of these people and getting them settled in will no doubt take more funds than those provided by the EU. Although they will help, they don't cover all of the costs associated with this process, so by default, I'm sure they will be used appropriately.

• aimed at Roma

I personally disagree,I believe EU funds aimed at Roma integration will be used appropriately by the Bulgarian government. Taking care of these people and getting them settled in will no doubt take more funds than those provided by the EU. Although they will help, they don't cover all of the costs associated with this process, so by default, I'm sure they will be used appropriately.

• There will be corruption.

No, I do not believe that the EU funds aimed at Roma integration will be used appropriately by the Bulgarian government, because in any program like that there will be a great deal of fraud. It will be hard to make it through all the red tape to use the funds on the Roma who need it so desperately.

• The EU finds will be misused

The EU finds aimed at Roma integration will be misused by the Bulgarian government. That particular government has a bad track record for transparency and running operations smoothly. The Roma population does not trust the government to handle things properly, and this government action will not improve their view at all.