Do you believe events held by TED need to be monitored more than they currently are?

• No, they are fine

I think ideas worth spreading is just fine the way it is. I know if one of the ideas is a little off beat, its up to them to step in. I doubt they are doing any harm,but all it takes it one wrong thing to step up and maybe my mind will change.

• What ever did happen to freedon of speech

I have probably said this a 100 times. For a country that claims they care so deeply about freedom, people who have differing view points always try to take other freedoms away from people they do not agree with. There is nothing wrong with the TED website. It is actually very educational.

• No they shouldn't .

Something do need to be monitored but I feel this is a system of allowing freedom of expression. The only thing that needs to be monitored more is if there is child porn on the site.
    Then yes it should be monitored more but so far there is not much of that on there.

• TED is harmless and should be left alone.

Events held by TED do not need to be monitored more than they currently are. This is because TED's messages are not dangerous. They are simply educational and serve to help others who are seeking education and guidance. TED talks are probably monitored and scrutinized enough as is. There is nothing diabolical to gain from it.

• No they shouldn't

Somethings do need to be monitored but I feel this is a system of allowing freedom of expression. The only thing that needs to be monitored more is if there is child porn on the site. Then yes it should be monitored more but so far there is not much of that on there.